CF Yachts are Available Exclusively and Solely for the Private Use of the Current Guests of the Sapphire Suite, Penthouse 09.
CF Yachts are available for all the waters of Biscayne Bay, the Atlantic Ocean to the Keys, the Gulfstream to the Bahamas and beyond. We can operate out of Miami or Miami Beach, Biscayne Bay, Florida Keys or Bahamas. Boating in the Abacos is a favorite of many people. The Sea of Abaco is surrounded by numerous beautiful cays – Green Turtle Cay, Hopetown, Man-o-War Cay etc. We offer snorkeling, beachcombing, and dining out. We can do boating trips from ½ day to two weeks. We know the local Coral Reefs well and best locations for snorkeling and free diving. Maximum # of Guests Accommodated: 4 - 10, Suggested trips include:
- Evening Sunset trips on Biscayne Bay Day Trips on Biscayne Bay ½ day, Full day
- 1 ½ day overnight to Upper Keys and back with visit to State Park on Elliot Key.
- 2 Full days - Overnight to Upper Keys, out to the ocean via Angelfish Creek, with snorkeling on Triumph Reef and return via Gulf Stream to Fowey Rocks and back to Coconut Grove via Cape Florida anchoring briefly for dinner ashore in No Name Harbor on Cape Florida.
- 3 Full days – the two day trip including a sail down Hawks Channel and an afternoon in Key Largo to swim with Dolphins at Dolphins Plus or explore upper Key Largo.
- 4 Day trip to the near Bahamas – Bimini, Cat Cay, Gun Cay including snorkeling on Bimini Road, thought to be part of the lost continent of Atlantis.
No prior boating experience is required for our trips. You can participate in the handling of the yacht as much or little as you like. Yachts come with a Captain and Crew. Smoking is Not Allowed on the Boats.